The Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund (AECF) is recruiting for a resource mobilisation and partnerships specialist to provide expertise for a five-month period from August to December 2020 (immediate start an option). The role is a maternity cover for the current partnerships manager and will focus on project-based proposal development as well as prospect research and pipeline development for private sector focused initiatives across Africa.
The successful candidate needs to demonstrate:
- Exceptional proposal writing skills – including budgets, log frames, and technical tenders;
- Ability to project manage multiple proposals and coordinate winning teams;
- Solid track record in securing grants and contracts for international development organisations in Africa, particularly focused on economic programmes/social enterprises;
- Subject expertise in agribusiness, renewables, climate change, and social impact investing would be a distinct advantage; and
- Experience in donor mapping, researching prospects and managing pipelines essential.
There may be an option for contract extension.